Who we are
Tria Federal (Tria) is the premier middle-market IT and Advisory Services solutions provider delivering digital transformation across the federal sector. Tria is CMMI Maturity Level 3 appraised for both Services and Development and provides a wide range of management consulting and IT services to The United States Federal Government.
What information do we collect?
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information, we will collect the following information automatically:
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school);
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- Type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- Date and time you access our site; and
- The Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
If you choose to identify yourself (or otherwise provide us with personal information) when you use our online forms:
- If you request information, services, or assistance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties that (in our judgment) are appropriate in order to fulfill your request. If, when you provide us with such information, you specify that you do not want us to disclose the information to third parties, we will honor your request. Note, however, that if you do not provide such information, it may be impossible for us to refer, respond to or fulfill your request.
- If your communication relates to a law enforcement matter, we may disclose the information to law enforcement agencies that we deem appropriate
How do we use personal information?
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
Tria’s intent is to secure any personal information you submit to us on our website. By submitting any personal data through any portal, whether it be the website or a listserv, any individual implicitly consents to Tria’s storage and usage of that information, subject to relevant federal, state, and local regulations with regards to said information.
Additionally, Tria processes personal data on the grounds of our legitimate interests through performance of our contracts. There may be times in which our customers (government or not) may ask for the personal information of any person who has applied for positions or worked on certain contracts Tria possesses, and whenever it is legally binding for Tria to provide that information to our customers, Tria will do so. Should that scenario arise, Tria will promptly disclose any disclosure of personal information to any individual who previously did not wish to have his/her information disclose.
When do we share personal data?
The only circumstance in which Tria will disclose or share your personal data would be at the behest of the government, or to comply with existing government rules and regulations. Whenever Tria discloses your personal information, we will promptly notify you of such disclosure, the date of the disclosure, and every other pertinent information related to the disclosure.
If you do not wish to have your personal information shared with the government, please state in writing that you do not wish to have your personal information shared with anyone, and the reason(s) for why you do not wish to have your personal information disclosed, and we will comply for all reasons save for compliance with government rules and regulations.
How do we secure personal data?
Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not send sensitive data (e.g., Social Security, bank account, or credit card numbers) by unencrypted email or unencrypted web form.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We may keep information that we collect for an unlimited period of time, unless if the government stipulates otherwise or if the individual wishes that his/her personal information gets disposed.
We only keep the data as long as required based upon international, federal, state, local laws, contractual obligations to our government customers, and/or written notification from individuals that his/her information gets disposed.
Whenever Tria disposes of said personal data, it will wipe clean any internal site and any emails containing personal data. Once completed, Tria will send each individual written or emailed notice that his/her personal information has been deleted.
Your rights in relation to personal data
Use of automated decision-making and profiling
Tria does not utilize technology that profiles users visiting the site.
How to contact us?
If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy practices, please contact us at: [email protected]
When you visit the Tria website, cookies may be set or written to your computer to collect information such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, your operating system, browser, site from which you arrived, your Internet Service Provider (ISP), and the time, date and duration of your visit may be logged by our ISP or website. This information is collected solely for creating Internet traffic reports and is not personally identifiable. These reports are used for internal purposes only and are not shared with any third party.
Linking to other websites / third party content
Tria may provide access to information, products, or services offered on websites that are owned or operated by other companies (“third-party websites”). We provide this access through the use of hyperlinks that automatically move you from a Tria website to the third-party site.
While we do our best to provide you with helpful, trustworthy resources, Tria cannot endorse, approve, or guarantee information, products, services, or recommendations provided at a third-party website. Since we may not always know when information on a linked site changes, Tria is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any third-party website. Tria shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort resulting from the use of a link on its websites nor will it be liable for any failure of products or services advertised or provided on these linked sites.
Here are some tips to help you tell if you have left a Tria website:
- Instead of a Tria address, the URL of the linked website appears in the address field of your web browser.
- The linked website is shown in a new browser window. The appearance of the linked site, including its colours and graphic design, is significantly different from the Tria site.
- The linked site or page does not appear in a new browser, but you find one or more of the following:
- The phrase “A Tria linked site” beneath the Tria logo.
- The logo of a different company appears in a prominent location on the linked website, along with the words “Powered by,” “Brought to you by,” or “Provided by.”
- The layout and content of the navigation tools on the left-hand side of the linked site or in the header at the top of the new website are different from Tria navigation.
- One of the navigation links refers to a description of the company that sponsors the website. It may be titled “About [Third-Party Name].”
- Information in the footer at the bottom of the website contains information about a company other than Tria.